- Led Zeppelin at Madison Square Garden June 1977
- Automobile Commercials Galore!
- Were Lee Harvey Oswald's Photos Faked?
- NH For The Holidays
- Time Lapse at the Made In NH Expo
- In Memory of Junior Seau
- Published Photo Dew on Moss in Merrimack Valley Magazine Mar/Apr 2012
- TV Commercial for Jokers Bar and Bistro in Manchester, NH
- Rembembering Steve Jobs
- Jacket Photo Credit for Mary Johnson's An Unquenchable Thirst
- Meeting Rico Petrocelli at the Cross Border Expo
- Video Series for Innate Response Formulas
- The Statue of Liberty Never Looked Finer
- New England Patriots Face Off Against the Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints in Training Camp
- Scott Sigler ANCESTOR Book Reading in Cambridge, MA
- Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow at the Beacon Theater December 1977
- Digital Display Installed at Red Sky Restaurant & Lounge
- Exploding Nikon Lens
- iPad Underwhelming - First Impressions
- Food Styling at Amelia's Restuarant in Gainesville, FL
- Digital Display Video Loop Installed at PGA Center for Advanced Dentistry
TV Commercial for Jokers Bar and Bistro in Manchester, NH
Sunday, March 11, 2012
We recently completed a TV commercial for a restaurant located in Manchester, NH called Jokers Bar and Bistro (jokersbistro.com). The owner, Peter Jennings, wanted to communicate very specific attributes of the restaurant in the commercial - a casual, relaxed atmosphere, all food made fresh to order, and a venue for live events nightly. The video was shot over the course of several days. The first day was dedicated to the restaurant. We coordinated a full house of patrons and the wait staff to capture footage of happy customers enjoying themselves and great food. Many of these shots were executed with our Steadicam to give that silky smooth motion as we glided through the restaurant to "peer" in on customers having fun. The second shoot was entirely in the kitchen with Executive Chef Phil Andrezejewski. Phil was great to work with, being patient as we moved lights around for shots at the prep station, the grill, and the stove. We captured several exciting shots, complete with flames (some are used in the video), that show how Jokers turns fresh produce into made-to-order meals.
The commercial is slated to start running during March Madness and will continue for many weeks. It will also be a part of a banner ad on the Xfinity home page.